I am doing well with the gratitude project.
I came across different ideas to jumpstart the New Year. There is no harm in trying them. If you accomplish a thing or two, well and good. If not, 2015 is just around the corner. My point is that you do not have to stress yourself and worry about not achieving anything. Just enjoy the journey. Sometimes when we over think things and set our expectations high, we put ourselves up for disappointment. Just make an effort and find the thing that will motivate you to make this year the best year ever.
1. Self-improvement. It is said that it takes 21 days to change a bad habit. This means you cannot change something overnight. I believe in taking things one day at a time. If you make small changes every day, eventually you will achieve the transformation you want in due time.
2. Self-Worth. I believe that no person completes another person. God already made us complete with His love. What we can do is love ourselves in a manner that pleases the heavens.
3. Live in grace. Nobody’s perfect so you have to stop trying to be one. Instead, try to live life with dignity and grace.
4. Exercise. This is something that is hard for me to do. I need to be motivated to do this regularly. I am getting there. I found this list worth reading to push myself to make an effort.
5. Save. We cannot predict what the future brings. We can surely prepare for it. Here is a saving scheme from Kuripot Pinay. You might want to try this one.
How about you? Care to share new ideas for 2014?