When I signed up for Instagram three years ago, I had no idea it would grow this big. I was not even into it because I was more inclined to use Facebook. Lately though, I have been very active with Instagram compared to Facebook mainly because the pretty images I get from the feeds can truly make my day a lot brighter. It is my happy place and I hope it remains as such.
I never really put much thought in what I share on Instagram until I found several feeds that are truly #FeedGoals. Look at these!
Notice that the first feed by @boywithhaemoglobin is all about architectural details which we sometimes overlook. These are things he noticed in the surroundings that might have escaped the untrained eye. The second one by @studiodiy are pops of colors which can easily cheer anyone with a gloomy day. Are you not inspired by such photos? I know I am.
So I have been experimenting on what I can do to my feed. I am all about art, travel, food and life in between. One would find this set of photos in my feed whenever I am working on my art.
And when I am traveling, this is how my feed looks.
My #FeedGoals would be to combine all my interests into one cohesive feed and do them instinctively. I love feeds that tell stories like what my cousin, @kristineghia, and friend, @sandierpastures, do to their feeds. @KristineGhia often shares her journey with her faith, health and family. There is consistency in the way her images are presented. My friend, @sandierpastures, shares her journey with her kids in and out of Dubai where she is based.
How do I achieve my #FeedGoals?
- Finding a theme. Since I am into art, travel , food and anything in between. I need to find a balance between such diverse interests.
- Being consistent with the filters. It may take time to find the right kind of feel to the image composition that I like but once I find it, I should stick with it.
- Sharing the experience. Write the caption to tell a story of each image. This will engage followers into meaningful conversations
- Experimenting. I should always be inspired with the things I see around me. As much as consistency is important, I must not be afraid to veer away from what I am used to and try new things.
- Having fun. I may have #feedgoals to achieve. I need not stress over it. I will just enjoy Instagram and, surely, the experience would be more enjoyable that way.
- Getting a better device. I am thinking about the features of OPPO F1S. It is dubbed as a selfie expert. Although I do not need to pepper my posts with my selfies, I am assured I’d get a good one when necessary. The OPPO F1s has filters that will help me attain consistency in my IG posts. The 13MP rear camera and 16MP front camera make sure that I get crisp photos that are IG-worthy. These are ust few of the exciting features packed in one compact device! OPPOF1s is the perfect partner to achieve my #feedgoals.
More information on the device can be found on their website: OPPO Philippines. Do not forget to like or follow them on their social media accounts:
Keep creating those lovely feeds!
*This is a contest entry for Nuffnang Philippines.
Add a Comment